Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 10 - deader than dead

Hellooo - thank you for stopping by here on the picnic spot today. It'll be a very quick little sit-down today as I am feeling barely alive this evening. 

Despite the beautiful, happy-making 70 degree spring day we experienced today in New York it was a tough yoga day. The studio was hot hot HOT. It was very difficult to deal with the heat today, and I was about to walk out of class towards the end. It must have been 10 degrees hotter than usual, and my body felt so weak and not able to really muster the energy necessary to execute the movements properly. One guy rushed out of the studio, and I was sure he was gonna barf all over me as he ran out. 


I was not impressed by the circumstances surrounding the excessive heat... 

But I'm still here. Standing. Feeling exhausted. Dead. Deader than dead. 

There's no life lesson today. Nothing clever to say. No insight. No epiphany. No inspiration. Just pure and unadulterated exhaustion...

Goodnight, my dears. 


No comments:

Post a Comment