Monday, March 5, 2012

a challenge

Hello lovely picnic'ers ~  Days are getting longer, lighter and springier. Clouds are fluffier and the sun is sunnier. This makes me happy... 
I thought my life needs a new challenge, the new year needs a challenge - so I am taking on one. I am going to take the 30 DayYoga Challenge!! 
Woohooo!

While I am in the Challenge I will talk about my impetus for this challenge, why I am doing it, and what in my life is prompting this challenge to occur, and what changes I am opening myself up to with this. It will definitely not be easy to go through with this on all levels, and just to start the discussion a little I will mention the most obvious: the kids. I asked them if it was OK if I did this challenge for 30 days? I told them, if mommy does this I will work around your schedule, but it means you have to come with me one day a week and wait for an hour. They said YES - I love my little munchkins so much! 


This is it - it's now out there. I HAVE to do it now that I have written about it. :) Check in daily as I will be updating you on my challenge. I miiight start tomorrow. Miiiight. (It is that time of the month, and I just have to see if I can possibly start tomorrow...)


I am very excited. Toodles, my lovlies. See you again soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment