Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back to Bikram fail

Hellooo my friends, and welcome back to the picnic spot. I am doing something different today. Please join me at the table with a frozen Margarita. That's right my friends!

It feels decidedly strange to be having a frozen Margarita a few minutes past 12 noon, but apparently not strange enough for me to not have it!! It is 75 degrees Fahrenheit here in New York today so frozen drinks are back on the menu in March.

Today was the day when I packed my yoga bag, and full of anticipation, and a little dose of dread, I headed for hot yoga class to continue my self guided "Yoga Challenge 2012". Upon arrival at the studio they told us class is cancelled - the heat was not working.
Remember, half the battle is getting to class. I made it to class and I was ready.

But before the disappointment swelled over me completely, I decided to shake things up. So here I am eating a nice bean soup and having a frozen Margarita instead and blogging on my phone for the first time. Let's see how it turns out?

I have study materials and will practice some oli, or chants - quietly of course, so as not to be mistaken for a crazy lady. We will see if I can focus long enough to learn anything today.



Cheers, and see you again here at the lovely, and soon to very green, picnic spot.




No comments:

Post a Comment