Monday, January 9, 2012

a grain of sand

Hello,

I think the worst of my fury has subsided... I feel calmer now, after a couple of days of being very upset at the lack of anti-discriminatory thinking in my home country and here. I wrote it out of me.
Please help yourself to a nice glass of Pinot Noir and have a seat on my blanket. Look, I brought the beach! 


This will be a short one.


These beautiful things are grains of sand. Each grain is unique. It's you and me. It's our mothers and fathers. It's our kids. It's all of us. Together. 
We make a beautiful and lovely substance. We make sand. 


I had to write this. I know I write in platitudes and cliches right now, but I don't really care... 

I'm going with the flow. What will be, will be. Que sera, sera. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment