Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's been a while

Hello lovely friends near and far. Please have a seat on my blanket, have some bread and cheese, pour yourself a glass of Prosecco and tell me how you have been.
It is Prosecco time here Brooklyn: the weather is warm and muggy, summer is around the corner. Blanket time. Picnic time. This gladdens me!!
I have yet to organize our first, real outdoors picnic, and it is just a matter of time...
My Bikram yoga stint really got me on track in my head, and I am forever grateful for that introductory offer they had. I can't afford it at the moment so I will have to do a lot of walking to get my weekly dose of exercise and endorphins. (Too bad I am not fond of jogging -- I really hate it to be honest.)

My rent just increased, so I will have to be a massage therapist, dance teacher, dancer, performer, cafe worker, mommy, therapist, cook, scheduler, organizer, bad dream dispeller, night watcher, sociology student, writer etc. a little bit more and a little bit mo' bettah from now on.

Well, it was nice of you to pop on my. Thank you so much for reading. I will write again soon! Toodles, my friends.

PS. What you see below in the photo is my picnic rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment